If you find these materials useful, please consider making a contribution to ABI - any amount helps us continue to expand this repository of valuable information.
Webinars & Resources (In Chronological Order)
- Tools In Your Kit: A Dialogue With Families About Reading, Writing, Math, And Recreation presented by Samuel Sennott, Ph.D.; Associate Professor, Portland State University -- April 2020
- Decoding the IEP Plan So You Can Be an Informed and Active Partner presented by Jamie Burch -- May 2020
- What Does Back to School Mean for My Child with Dr. Candace Pelt, ODE -- August 2020
- Beyond Inclusion -- July 2020
- Your Voice, Your Vote -- August 2020
- Inclusive Distance Learning: How to use goals and accommodations for inclusion -- October 2020