If you find these materials useful, please consider making a contribution to ABI - any amount helps us continue to expand this repository of valuable information.
Adaptive Tech & Accessible Instructional Materials Resources
- PACT Worksheet: Questions for Families - Carrie Luse Infosheet (PDF)
- The Future is in the Margins: The Role of Technology and Disability in Educational Reform - CAST: Anne Meyer, Ed.D., and David Rose, Ed.D. Booklet (PDF)
- Assistive Technology Tools and strategies for academic support in successful inclusive classrooms - OTAP: Kim Elliott, Carrie Luse, Debra Fitzgibbons PowerPoint (PDF)
- AIM Flowchart: Determining the Need for Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM) and Acquiring AIM from the Appropriate Sources - ODE Infosheet (PDF)
- National Center on Accessible Instructional Materials Resources & Connections Infosheet (PDF)