Register for Bike Week, June 20-24, 2022
Si necesita ayuda para registrarse en español, comuníquese con Maria Rangel al (503) 262-4029.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN, HAVE THESE THINGS READY:
Allow 20-30 minutes to complete the form. We recommend that you do NOT register on your phone--there are a lot of questions and many of them require lengthy/thorough answers.
- Photo/scan of vaccination card of rider showing full C19 vaccination according to CDC guidelines.
- Photo/scan of vaccination card of caregiver attending Bike First! with rider, showing full C19 vaccination according to CDC guidelines.
- Make sure you are available to attend the MANDATORY parent/caregiver meeting on Sunday, June 19th at De La Salle North Catholic High School at 7:00 pm.
- Rider's weight, height, and inseam measurements (instructions below). Very important! Accurate measurements provide essential information for bike size selection.
- Full-face photo of the rider in jpeg format.
- Credit or debit card.
Payment is required upon completion of this registration form (unless Bike Camp is full and you are signing up for the waiting list). If you wish to contact us about scholarships or other funding sources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE beginning registration.
• Cost of a full week of Bike Camp is $250
• Cost of 3-day Quick Start / Refresher Course is $150
After payment is processed and ALL required pieces are complete, we will confirm the rider's session via e-mail. Please check your spam/junk folder, as this has been a problem in the past.
To measure inseam accurately, you will need a tape measure and a large clipboard or large, thin book.
- Remove rider’s shoes and back him/her up against a wall.
- Place the book or clipboard between the rider’s legs with the edge square against the wall so that it acts as a T-square.
- Raise the book ALL the way while maintaining the T-square effect. Make sure rider’s heels remain on the floor. The measurement needs to be from the pubic bone to the floor.
- Measure the distance from the top of the clipboard/book to the floor.