All Born (In) 15th Annual Cross-Disability Educational Inclusion Conference
ALL MEANS ALL = STUDENT SUCCESS
The annual All Born (in) Conference is an exciting day for parents, caregivers, and professionals working to end segregation in neighborhood schools and the community. It’s a day of celebrating community and learning how to use Universal Design for Learning and best practices to reach and teach every child. Share, learn, and make connections so that we can all go forth to open the eyes of the wider community to the fact that our children are all born "in".
The day includes tools, networking, and inspiration for inclusion, intersectionality, Universal Design for Learning, and ending segregation. Over 30 workshops designed to prepare parents, educators, persons with disabilities, allies, providers, schools, and communities to successfully embrace diversity. Please join us!
$120 professionals / $100 parents, allies, persons with disabilities, students/youths 16–25
• Parking at Holiday Inn is $3 with validation (available on site)
• Registration is in the conference center (east of the main hotel building)
• Registration fees include breakfast & lunch
• Registration required for all participants including presenters, volunteers, and artists
• Registration open to anyone 16 & up
• Childcare is NOT available at the conference
• Please provide at least two weeks’ advance notice for language/ASL interpretation requests
• Limited partial scholarships available for extreme financial hardship—Contact (503) 238-0522